Visualization and Data Mining Intern
Improve training for the world’s largest power meter test team: Team ZWATT – using more data than anyone has had before.
Make engaging visualizations and gain new groundbreaking insights.
Suitable for internship, project or thesis. Open now.
Design and implement novel data visualization methods with intuitive user interfaces on PC, web, and mobile. Optimize training value, social media impact, nerd-factor and the product using the insights gained.
- Interest and experience with information visualization and visual analytics
- Knowledge of statistics and data mining techniques
- Strong programming skills and software developing experience
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Working in a startup is more fun
- Improve your skills working on a real project that is actually going to be used
- Learn to move fast and create results
- Full lunch buffet, gourmet coffee, fitness facilities, Friday bar etc. available
- All your bike gear might suddenly be much more interesting and less expensive
- Taking a ride may be part of the job if you like
Send your CV/latest exam/grade results + a cover letter explaining why this is ideal for you as soon as possible.
More about us
Check our Kickstarter campaign and SENSITIVUS pages for more about us.