Visual Content Creator Internship
Are you a bike-loving visual content wizard?
We are looking for a cycling enthusiast intern to help us with powerful visuals for our blog, newsletter, social media and more! You will be responsible for developing and creating engaging material to support our storytelling/communication efforts. You’ll gain exposure to and experience in multiple levels of content marketing and visual design, gaining valuable on-the-job experience.
- Assisting the creation of visual design concepts and marketing materials such as infographics, texts, and banners
- Being creative and come up with storytelling ideas for our products
- Establishing contact with journalists, contributors, and influencers
Qualifications & Experience:
- An eye for design, layout, and detail, and high proficiency in digital editing tools (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Creative mind and knowledge about branding
- Being a bike lover and training (with data) is a serious plus for this role.
- Fluent in English
You will learn how to build a community around a story through engaging content for enthusiastic bike riders around the world. Work with what you and the community love: Bikes, training and stunning visuals. Bridge a successful crowdfunding campaign into a successful b2c business based on excellent content marketing and community building. Think outside the box with smarter methods of hacking the communication for better results.
The role is full-time and unpaid, but you’ll be offered free lunch, gourmet coffee every day at the office!
Simply send CV and a cover letter explaining why this is your dreams challenge. Don’t forget to include a link to your best online work – visuals/newsletter/blog/etc.
About Team ZWATT:
Team ZWATT is a startup. We strive to have a good and efficient workflow in everything we do. The team is small so all of us will directly see the results of our own contributions. Our products measure power applied to the pedals of a bike. The market is quickly expanding and as a business, we cater to both B2B and B2C in two parallel efforts.
You can be part of this startup from a fairly early stage and help to shape the B2C side – lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
More about us