Join our team and shape the future of bike sensors and advanced technology on bikes.
Create the future of bike technology. Follow your vision and join the team who invented world’s first Brake Power Meter.
Are you dedicated to marketing and keen about biking?
We are looking for energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern with passion for bikes and cycling to join our small team. If you are an ambitious individual who want to build a career in marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, conducting market analysis and setting up website for world’s first Brake Power Meter.
- Perform market analysis and research
- Setting up new website for Brake Power Meter
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Creative thinking with feeling about branding
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Paying attention to details
As a person:
- We expect that you are ambitious and highly responsible person
- Results oriented and eager for things to be done
- Having some kind of connection with biking
- The office is in the SYMBION office park on Østerbro
- Full lunch buffet, gourmet coffee, fitness facilities, Friday bar etc. available
- As a small startup, we can be very flexible on most parameters as long as we keep focus on real results
- Simply send CV and a cover letter explaining why this is your dreams challenge. Don’t forget to include a link to your best online work – visuals/newsletter/blog/Strava etc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org