Event Management Intern
Motivate and engage bike riders using next level sensor data and personalized visualizations.
Join the team who invented world’s first Brake Power Meter.
Are you bike enthusiast with great sense of organizing events?
We are looking for highly motivated bike-loving Event Management Intern, who will join our team and assist at organizing world’s first Brake Clinic event series. You will be responsible to manage the events from an early stage to the finish and bring brake training to top MTB riders.
- Make campaign and attract people to the event
- Create and develop promotional engagement campaign
- Daily communication with MTB clubs and coaches
- Provide general support to event participants
Qualifications & Experience:
- Great organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Creative mind and knowledge about branding
- Detail oriented and results driven
As a person:
- You must be very self-driven and self-motivated – you get a lot of responsibility and freedom, and we expect you to live up to that
- We trust you to be good at getting things done (as in done-done)
- You may be more than average bike-happy in some way
- The office is in the SYMBION office park on Østerbro
- Full lunch buffet, gourmet coffee, fitness facilities, Friday bar etc. available
- As a small startup, we can be very flexible on most parameters as long as we keep focus on real results
- Simply send CV and a cover letter explaining why this is your dreams challenge. Don’t forget to include a link to your best online work – visuals/newsletter/blog/Strava etc.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org